Explorer 1800 Track Mounted 2 Deck Screen
The S166 2-D starts at 28 ton in the 3 split version without options and is suitable for deployment in any number of high production screening applications. Its capacity of up to 400tph makes it a highly productive classifier which is unmatched in practical innovations and gives you the best cost per ton. With its user friendly controls, load sensing hydraulics for greater fuel savings and minimal environmental impact, great access for maintenance and replacing wear parts it is the only unit for your application.
- Applications: Pre-screening/scalping prior to being fed into a crusher; Recycling landfill and construction waste; Separation of “sticky” aggregate; Construction and Demolition; Screening behind a crusher; Quarrying; Coal; Sand & Gravel; Top soil and many other products.
- Excellent access for screen mesh change
- Proven reliability
- Optimum flexibility and mobility with the highest possible performance
- Low cost solution that offers superior screening results
- State of the art Keestrack 2-deck screen box
- Robust design with low machine weight
- Up to a 25% greater fuel efficiency
- Compact transport dimensions
- Quick set-up time