The 1313S R6 Impactor is ideal for deployment in any number of high production applications. Its capacity of up to 500tph makes it a highly productive impact crusher, which is unmatched in practical innovations and gives your business the best cost per tonne.
There are a number of reasons to chose this machine rather than a jaw / cone / screen combination, they are:
- The 1313S R6 mobile impactor has a 3 metre long pre-screen in the hopper of the unit to scalp any fines prior to entering the crusher. This is a very long, aggressive pre-screen, with a belt conveyor underneath to assist with wet or sticky material. Additionally this reduces wear rates and allows for greater production rates.
- The impact rotor weight is approximately 7 tonnes, 40% more weight than similar sized machines. This allows for greater inertia as the large rock flows through the crusher, in turn ensuring a greater throughput.
- The 1313S R6 impact crusher can accept 650mm feed size.
- With a steel underpan feeder, not a belt, there is less maintenance. This reduced requirement, to replace skirting rubbers and clearly no ripped or torn belts, is a distinct cost advantage in relation to downtime and running costs. If required, the entire underpan feeder can be accessed from the rear of the unit as it lifts up on hydraulic rams for easy access.
- The unit comes with a double deck, 16 x 5 screen. As a result the 1313S R6 track mounted impactor can offer these options:
- Two products with a closed circuit
- One product plus a closed circuit
- 3 products in an open circuit
This negates the need for an additional screen and the costs that accompany that such as transport, fuel and maintenance.