The 1000x600J B3 is a compact, high productivity jaw crusher with a maximum capacity of 350tph and a feeding size up to 550mm. Unmatched in practical innovations the 1000x600J B3 tracked jaw can be used in a wide range of applications from primary crushing to concrete and landfill recycling.
This mobile jaw is equipped with the patented Non-Stop System (NSS), which opens and resets itself to the set position, ensuring a continuous process while protecting the crusher from uncrushable feeds, a feature exclusive to Keestrack jaws.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Largest jaw opening on the market in the 30 ton range
- Hydraulic chute for jaw replacement
- Interchangeable grizzly with punch plate for extreme flexibility
- PLC on board operator
- NSS non stop system -Fully control over all crusher’s functions
- Automatic jaw wear recovery every 50 hours automatic setting of the CSS
- 24 hours reverse crushing not only for clear blockages also for very sticky material
- Hydraulic magnet adjustment 150mm to 350mm
- Very Low engine consumption, best on the market, around 15 to 18 litres per hour; engine runs at 1700RPM
- Steel hydraulic piping around the whole unit, much longer life better cooling properties