Keestrack's S175 K5 scalping screen separates 3 fractions with a high capacity and can handle a wide range of applications from pre-screen to precision screening for fine material. The S175 K5 can also very easily be changed from a 3 to a 2 way split screening if needed, saving logistic costs with the right side conveyor able to be placed on the left side.
In addition to great productivity and versatility, the proven advanced technology in the S175 allows for tremendous fuel economy. The engine, with low emission norms, combined with the load sensing hydraulics, ensures minimal impact on the environment and possible savings of 4 to 6 litres of diesel an hour. So with just 1000 operational hours a year those savings can be upwards of 5,000 litres of diesel.
The S175 K5 track mounted screen offers user friendly controls and great access for replacing screens, maintenance and replacement of wear parts. Compact, effective, versatile, reliable and easy to use it is the contractors choice in screening units.
- Standard heavy duty plate apron feeder and hydraulic folding hopper walls
- Double deck screenbox 5000mm x 1500mm (17 x 5)
- Feeder hopper 7 cubic metres with several hopper extensions available
- Lowest fuel consumption in the industry
- Large range of screen media available (mesh, fingers, punch plate, grizzly)
Check out Specifications & Advantages of the Keestrack S175 K5 Screen, download the brochure today!