Designed for screening of multiple material types the Flex X Tract utilises a revolutionary design with a vibrating scalping deck and integrated vibrating flip flow screen to eliminate binding and pegging, available as a stationary unit and on tracks for added versatility.
The Flex X Tract can screen materials that had once been considered too problematic, or had properties that made conventional style screening systems inefficient and not profitable, with ease. Its unique patented self-cleaning mechanism does away with the need for manual intervention in applications such as C&D, compost, plastic, paper, recycled materials, organics, stone, wood and more.
Benefits of the Flex X Tract Include:
- Precision screening of low density, high moisture content, inconsistent feed applications.
- Eliminating binding and pegging that prevents efficient screening.
- Long life screen mats with low maintenance.
- The ability to screen multiple material types and produce small product fractions (minus 2mm-1/8") when processing difficult materials.
- Extremely efficient product separation using the high energy screen.