The Samson ‘Stormajor’ BF0415T Boom Feeder is a unique concept in bulk materials handling: The Samson Stormajor Boom Feeder combines high capacity stockpiling and shiploading from a single integrated, mobile machine.
The 30 tonne Boom Feeder is designed to receive bulk aggregates with densities of up to 1.6t/m³ direct from dump trucks to mobile crushing, screening or other processing plant at an output rate of up to 1,000tph.
The Boom Feeder features:
- CAT C4.4 Diesel Engine 142HP
- Electric – Diesel – Gen-set drives
- Has an operational boom angle of 2 to 25 degrees, with 15m & 20m booms available
- Folding hoppers
- Winch operated levelling blade
- Max stockpile height of 15m boom of 3130m³, 20m boom 7010m³.
- Its compact dimensions are easily transportable to site and immediately operational, offering fleet owners flexibility
- Lump size up to 200mm
- Double apron bars reducing seal wear and side spillage
- Extensive range of optional extras including Canvas dust package, wear plates, water spray